Aaron Bramley is a communicator and a collaborator with expertise in video, social media, public relations, marketing communications, media relations, eLearning, fundraising, and learning new things.
For the last 8 years Aaron has worked as the Director of Digital Media for Ridgewood: Interactive Communications. He leads the New Media Division. He works with his team to create integrated communications strategies that use the most current communications tools to reach their audience the right way. Also Co-founder and Board Treasurer of Lights. Camera. Help., a nonprofit organization that is dedicated amplifying and multiplying the power of storytelling to help nonprofits change the world. Additionally, Aaron is the Co-founder and Board Treasurer of the Texas Freelance Association and the Communications Chair for Austin Emerging Arts Leaders.
A graduate of the Leadership Austin Emerge Program (2013) Aaron is a nationally recognized speaker who educates, entertains, and inspires, his audience. A small sampling of my past speaking engagements include: SXSW, People Fund Innovation Week, ChairtyHowTo – Live Webinars Nonprofit Technology Conference, National Staff Development and Training Association, Giant Screen Cinema Association, Austin Social Media Club, Social Media Breakfast.
Some of Aaron’s workshops and presentations include (but not limited to):
- Mother Goose Got Punk’d: Digital Visual Storytelling in the 21st Century
- Teeny Tiny Video, Great Big Impact: How Super-short Video Can Change the World
- How to Shoot and Edit a 30-Second Interview in 90-minutes or Less
- Swingin’ Social Media: What the Jazz Basics Can Teach Us About Good Social Media Practice
- Facebook 101, Twitter 101, Blogging 101, Instagram 101, Pinterest 101, Etc. 101
- And many more…