Speed Friending Events, LLC-
Workplace Acceptable Use Policy
Effective: April 7, 2017
Welcome to Workplace by Speed Friending Events, LLC!
Please note this is a different service than consumer Speed Friending Events, LLC, and is intended for use by organizations. This means that if you are using our service in a workplace or on a device or account issued to you by your employer or another organization (your “Organization”), that Organization likely has its own policies regarding your use of Workplace and your use of the service should comply with those policies. Please contact your Organization if you have any questions regarding its policies.
In addition to your Organization’s policies, we’ve also created the below rules to help ensure the responsible use of our services. In using Workplace, you must not:
- Hide your identity, impersonate anyone else or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Create or display content that is illegal, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive or defamatory, or that promotes or encourages violence, violation of laws, self-mutilation, eating disorders or drug abuse.
- Violate laws or infringe Speed Friending Events, LLC’s or any third party’s rights.
- Interfere with the normal functioning of Workplace or anyone else’s use of Workplace.
- Access Workplace or related content or information through means not authorized by Speed Friending Events, LLC (including through scraping or crawling); circumvent access controls; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to Workplace or related systems, password or accounts.
- Share admin access tokens with or grant similar app access permissions to any third party not expressly approved by Speed Friending Events, LLC. When you decide to grant such admin access, either via token or app permission, with an approved third party, you may allow the third party access to your data or content only to the extent necessary for the purpose approved by Speed Friending Events, LLC and consistent with your instructions. We reserve the right to limit such third party access (ex: resetting the access token or removing the app permission) at any time if we believe such access has been or will be misused.
- Upload viruses, malware or other malicious code or do anything that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Workplace or related systems (such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Workplace functionality).
Please also note that Workplace is not directed to children under 13, so if you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to access or use the service.
Our responsibilities and your feedback:
Speed Friending Events, LLC may deploy automated technologies to detect child pornography or other abusive material that may harm Workplace, users or third parties.
We may (but have no obligation to) remove or limit access to any of your data or content if we believe that it violates this Acceptable Use Policy, your Organization’s Workplace Enterprise Agreement, or applicable laws or regulations. Speed Friending Events, LLC will provide you or your Organization with reasonable notice of such action, unless prohibited by laws.
We welcome all feedback about Workplace, but note that we may use your comments or suggestions without any obligation or compensation to you.